Re: [DML] VB

[Moderator Note: In the interests of serving our subscribers, we allow LIMITED meta-discussion on the DML.  Nevertheless discussions about how the DML operates are not our primary focus and I will not allow them to dominate the conversation.  Please keep responses polite, and know the topic will be cut off soon.  - Mike Substelny, DML moderator of the week]

Tom,

Are you saying that mis-information should not be
corrected?

It is funny, because I have posted dozens of times
that VB's radio harness *WILL* damage modern
high-power radios.  Yet, this time around I got a
private message asking me for more details.

I have had posts rejected because "we have heard it
all before", specifically when I point out things
related to DMCH.  This latest discussion just enforces
the idea that there should be no leeway.

Video Bob has made many posts that have not been
"trashed" (your words).   I don't trash people, I
trash content.

If you cant take the criticism, then best not to post
to a public forum.  There are 1000+ members of this
list, and maybe 10% of us post on a regular basis.  If
VB can't take the heat for his posts, he can lurk.

I have had posts trashed too..  Sometimes I realize I
am wrong, and say so.. Other times I hold my ground
and the subject either goes away or the moderators
kill the thread.  All part of participation in a
public mailing list.