[DML] Re: What springs and shocks should I use?

[DML] Re: What springs and shocks should I use?

Dave,

Thanks for the tips about my vibration.  I will check the tire
pressures and the front end components.  You may be right about the
lowering.  New England roads are not the flattest, especially wit
frost heaves and construction work that seems to always be under way
on at least road I need to travel in any given day!  However, it
seems that the lowering does improve the right, based on posts here.

Paul

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "David Teitelbaum" <jtrealty@xxxx>
wrote:
> If you have vibration it has nothing to do with alignment. You
either
> have a a bad tire or it is out-of-balance or a bent rim. You could
> also have things loose in the front suspension. I would also check
the
> tire pressures. Too much air in the rear tires would give you a
hard
> ride and a low pressure in the front can cause vibration. I would
fix
> the vibration problem before installing the lowering kit, or
shocks.
> If you do lower the car you should get the car realigned
afterwards.
> If the roads in your area are anything like the the roads in the
New