Re: [DML] What gas octain to use

Chuck,

Mine does the same thing!  Never have figured out why.  The plugs, wires and cap are a few years old, but never seem bad to me.  I had my car at Grady's in March and Pat checked the fuel pressures, mixture, etc. and still I have have pinging on low octane gas.  It's not terrible, but noticable under load when the engine is warm.

It's strange, because except for mild pinging on cheap gas, this engine runs like a Swiss watch.  Anybody have any ideas how to get my car back to cheap gas?

Jake Kamphoefner
1063

beatlesra1@xxxxxxx wrote:

Unbelievable but true..My car will only run on 93 or 94- octane. If I put 91
in it's knocks like crazy. I've told this to a few of me fellow Delorean
owners and they think I'm crazy!

Chuck Vin 6125
DCO