[DML] DCS Magazine

Well  the magazines went out today and with some luck you should  receive
them in 8-10 Business days as they went out Media Mail

Some of you may notice that there is a signature request on the  magazine,
We did this to try to convince the post office that they are anything but
efficient and to trace the actual time it takes to deliver a magazine.

If you remember last year I send one out on April 3rd I believe and it
arrived in July.

I am asking you to do me a favor and when you receive your magazine can you
just e-mail me privately and say I GOT IT

this will let me give feedback to the Post office on how long it took to
deliver the magazines since they are adamant that they get delivered in no more
than 8-10 days.

Thanks for the support.  IF you do not have it in 14 business days  e-mail me
please.

IF you have not subscribed or renewed now it the time to do it.
I am sure you will like our spring cover

Ken