RE: [DML] Insecurity

I have heard nothing but good things about the "Wings-A-Loft" system and
the people behind it. This coupled with a Compustar remote start alarm
system are on my to-do list - along with a TON of other little things .
. .

For searching on the mailing list, this is what I have found most
helpful:

First, go to www.google.com and when that page has opened, type in your
search term or terms (it is helpful to put a + in front of things that
you absolutely want to have on the pages that are returned and a - in
front of anything that you do not want returned).  Then add either
site:Dmcnews.com (this will search older posts) or site:projectvixen.com
(this will get you newer posts). Adding site:"domain name" limits the
results to that given domain.

Anything that is a multi-word term should go in quotes like "Water pump"
or "DeLorean Motor Company"

If I want to search on posts relating to the Wings-A-loft and the
compustar system  I would do the following 2 searches:

+"wings-a-loft" +compustar site:Dmcnews.com

and

+"wings-a-loft" +compustar site:projectvixen.com

Hope this helps!

Michael
VIN 3472