Re: [DML] Reverse grinding

Hi Warren

I can change a clutch, but I do like to learn when I read something new!
Why will knocking a fraction off the friction surface make that kind of
difference? Surely it'll have the opposite effect of making the clutch
slip rather than having it bite all the time? I'm sure I'm missing
something here- I've really enjoyed reading your posts lately BTW :-)

Personally I reckon they're buggered up the crossgate cable adjustment
when pulling the gearbox out. It's the easiest way to get the box out
but does need to be adjusted down to half-a-turn when going back in. If
he had trouble with both 5th and reverse, that definitely sets alarm
bells ringing on crossgate adjustment.

Martin