Re: [DML] Reverse grinding

> They 'discovered' the 5th gear upon a re-adjustment

Keep adjusting...

Replacing JUST the clutch should not require a complete realignment of the sift
cable.

I removed my transmission to do the clutch and replaced a pin inside on the
1st/2nd shift fork. Aafter reassembly everything bolted back up and shifting is
fine - No adjustments. I was lucky it seems, you should be able to adjust the
shift linkage and crossgate cable to find both 5th and reverse.

Thanks to everyone who offered advice and assistance with my transmission/clutch
repairs. Having never done it before, you were all well appreciated.

Regards,

Michael
vin6067