[DML] Lawrence Tech University April 22, 2005

[DML] Lawrence Tech University April 22, 2005

I am proud to announce that my Delorean Vin 3947 Black LTHR 81
Automatic will be on display this weekend at Lawrence Tech,
Southfield Michigan. The event is for a ground breaking ceremony for
a new science research facility as well as a reception and speeches
regarding the leaders & innovators that revolutionized science &
Technology. John Delorean is held in high esteem, the Dean is
gleeful for the presence of the Delorean Automobile. The rest of the
weekend the car will remain indoors during student orientation.
The Delorean will be amongst honor student science exhibits and
revolutionary concept vehicles. John Delorean graduated from this
University with highest honors.

The School contacted Mr. D-Rex Rich W. looking for one Delorean. Rich contacted me with the news. I had
met with Rich at John Delorean's Wake and told him that my car was
close to being delivered to my home. I also explained that I lived
in the area, and if anything Midwest Delorean Club needed in
Michigan to think of me. In fact, I look forward to meeting local
enthusiast and owners.

VIN 3947 is a beautiful example. It has 9,000 original miles, and
had been sitting from 1986 until early last year. I sent the car
from my Dad's barn, who incidentally is the original owner directly
to Dave Bauerle in Delaware Ohio. I know this car inside and out as
I am the one that cleaned it by hand every week with the original D
cleaning kit, that is still offered today. The SS grain is perfect.
This was no easy task and still isn't if you drive it everyday. I
found the trick. Clean it really good, and then cover it. Only drive
it on good days, return home and cover it again. It's great! Just a
touch up here & there and your good to go.

http://www.deloreanmagazine.com/ check this magazine out! Very cool.
In fact, enthusiasts and owners should be supporting all the
magazines DW, Gullwing & DCS. Very important issues with outpourings
of John's passing make it ever more important. Deloreans magazine is
also very good. Couple hundred buck a year and you will be well
informed.

Talk to you all soon.
Byron Demitriou Cancelmo
Licence plate   BYRON D
Of course, I like to think of the D as Delorean.