Re: [DML] So let's quiet this baby down...

Re: [DML] So let's quiet this baby down...

Got my curiosity peaked Pat.  Had to google up some
answers to your question.  Here is another company
with a similarly priced deadening material...they even
have a paint-on variety for tough to mold places.

http://www.edesignaudio.com/category.php?type=damp