RE: [DML] Re: DMCH Performance Engine

I also want to thank Warren for the explanation,
But I would also like to add that I have said all along that air flow makes
a big difference in the HP and performance of the engine. That's why I offer
the cold air input tube with the K & N air filter or My Special T free blue
free flow filter.
http://www.specialtauto.com/delorean-parts/images/air-breather-package.jpg

As, a lot of you know we also offer a higher capacity air intake Stainless
Steel intake system also so as the engine will have the maximum amount of
air available to use and not starve the system.

Warren talks some about the limitations of the engine due to fuel delivery.
Special T has been building and rebuilding fuel distributors to deliver all
fuel you need thought out the HP range. We have done it several times with
the Porsche and the customers haven't run out of fuel either under boost or
with out turbo's.

I would also like to add that we offered High Performance name brand
products for a long time even when we were being shunned for doing it and we
carry all the High Performance ignition systems which have been proven with
race car drivers for years such as MSD and Mallory. We also have the hottest
plugs along with the range of special wires that don't cost an arm and a
leg.
These are all on the engine & Performance page of the site.
http://www.specialtauto.com/delorean-parts/engine-tuneup.html

I stand ready to help you get the most performance from your engine if you
don't have the budget for a new one. Our shop has just completed a complete
fuel restoration on a collector car that had been sitting for several years
and the customer drove away not knowing that the car could feel that strong.

John Hervey
www.specialtauto.com

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/dmcnews