[DML] Re: Fishy Ebay car...

I saw this car also, the interesting thing about it is that the dash
and center console are black while the seats and floor mats are
grey.
>From my understanding this kind of mis-match didn't occur until
after
the company went under and they were forced to use what interior
panels and pieces they had remaining, seems like it wouldnt have
been
original like this if it was within the first 400 but who knows what
could have come out of the factory and the seats and stiching appear
original but as you stated, who knows swapping may have occured.. if
it did or not its not really my place to say for certian.

Josh
VIN 3989

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Tom Porter" <treehouse2000us@xxxx>
wrote:

> I just want to alert everybody to a possible fraud on the Ebay
> website.  I'm not mentioning Auction #, but there is a claim to
have
> the 400th car off the assembly line, somewhere in the 00900 vin
range.
> Now everything appears great, except it has grey interior.  I
thought
> the first car with grey interior had a vin of + 2000.  Its
possible