There's a pic in #5939's photo album. I'm lucky the pistons weren't
damaged.

Bill Robertson

>--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Warren Wallingford" <warren@xxxx> wrote:
>
> I've noticed a couple of postings concerning bad idle and
performance due to suspected vacuum leaks.  This is a constant topic
of conversation with owners and mechanics that call DMCH for tech
help.  The intake of the Delorean's PRV can be tough to seal.  There
are a lot of places for it to leak, some of them obscure.  I talked
recently with a shop that had done what I considered to be an
extraordinary job of finding a hole in the system.  By clamping of
hoses, they had traced their rough idle to a crack in the rigid vacuum
line running forward from the right side of the engine to the front of
the car to feed the brake booster.

> The lesson is that as the car gets older, there will be different
and new places for it to malfunction.  Let's not forget that engine
vacuum puts the power into the power brakes and pulls the flaps that
direct hot and cold air from the dash.  The hot water valve is
modulated by vacuum.  All of these places are potential trouble spots
whose only noticeable effect is on engine performance.