[DML] Re: Wide-angle door mirrors wanted please

[DML] Re: Wide-angle door mirrors wanted please

I don't think you'll have much luck here. I would not have known what
you meant by "anti-blind spot" mirrors had I not just bought a used
BMW that was brought in here from Germany. The prior owner had
swapped the US-spec mirrors for the German ones - they are not even
really legal here but once the car is manufactured nobody knows.

They are pretty cool - the are "flat" glass for about 3/4 of the
glass and are concave glass for the outer 1/4. On both sides of the
car. First time I drove it I thought something was wrong with my
glasses but I'm getting used to it.

Kind of off-topic but the other fun thing about this car is
the "English" accent of the woman in the Navigation system.

Dave Swingle

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "John Chapelhow" <chapelhow@xxxx>