Re: [DML] seeking a Delorean

Hi there dale, funny you should write this email, I'm
in the process of selling my D.  Well actually I'm
just about to put it on the market.  Let me tell you
about it.  It's #3215, an 81 automatic with 30k miles.
 I had the front and rear fascias freshly painted and
they look perfect.  The body is in excellent
condition!  Here are pics of the car:

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/doki_pen/album?.dir=/4daa&.src=ph&.tok=phSwswCBn1dj76cO

Lemme know if that links work sometimes I have trouble
with it.

As you can see in the pictures the car overall is very
nice, it does have a couple of flaws on the interior
as I have displayed, but you said you wanted to
install a custom one anyways.  The engine runs prefect
and has been lovingly cared for.

This car is super original, in fact I think it even
has the tires on it from when it was new, if you tell
me what to look for I can let you know.  The guy
before me "half assed" alot of the repairs so I set
them all straight.  For example, the otter-stat broke
so he ran a switch up under the dashboard.  The
steering column bushing broke so he welded a strip of
metal to the column and bolted it to the firewall.  (I
have pics of all this stuff if you're interested).

part's I've put on it:

Otter-stat
Plugs, wires, cap
Rebuilt front calipers
New master cylinder
Steering column bushing
New alternator
New Fuel distributor O-ring seal
Engine cover stay assy
Complete strut lift kit for entire car

I also have a box of spare parts and cleaning kit for
the exterior of the car.  Also have a dash mat and
seat covers (both well worn) for the car.Anyways, let
me know if you're interested, I'd much rather sell it
to someone on the list before I'd put it out to the
public.  BTW, I am planning on advertising it on the
list first before I stick a for sale sign in the
window.  But now that your email popped up I figured
I'd shoot you an email first.  So basically, you're
the only one on the list that knows it's for sale.

Jon Weiner