From: allante932003 [mailto:allante932003@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, March 30, 2005 2:01 PM
To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [DML] Need some input Please

  I purchased an "81" D. from an insurance Co. The owner had removed
the intake to install a new water pump and hoses. Within the next few
day Hurricane Charley came through and ther was 2" of water in the
floor board and the engine was saturated with water. The car sat for 3
months before I purchased it.  The motor has froze up. I took the D. to
the new DMC in Bonita Springs Fl. after their inspection I was told
because it was issued a Salvage Title/rebuildable flood title it would
be difficult to resell. All S.S.Panels, all glass, and frame are in
excellent condition. If I have DMC get this car back in running
condition does anyone feel I would have a problem reselling this car in
the future? Who would sell car as a parts car, or put it back together.
thanks for your input. dan 3496

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/dmcnews