[DML] Re: car mysteriously dies. Probably not fixed

[DML] Re: car mysteriously dies. Probably not fixed

Hi Andy.

You mentioned before that you measure the resistance of the
resistors, and came up with some numbers that didn't seem quite
right, but they weren't 0.5ohm.  Did you measure the resistors
disconnected?  This is the only way to get the correct resistance.
If you measure the resistance with them connected up, then you get a
measure of the total resistance in the resistor, coil, and the rest
of the circuitry.  The numbers you posted seems okay to me.

The resistor isn't likely to fail.  The ignition wiring is more
likely.  Perhaps plugging the ecu in fixed the problem.  I'd feel
good about it.

RIck.