[DML] Lower door panel removal

Hi all,

I'm having a difficult time removing the lower door panel (passenger
side). I've removed the upper panel, removed the screws that secure
the lower panel to the door, removed the plastic infill around the
door release and lock handles and the blank plate (where mirror
switch is on other side), and popped the fir tree clips out. I was
able to remove one of the two screws securing the grab handle
brakcet, the one towards the back of the car, but the one towards
the front of the car is directly under the door lock switch and I
can't get a straight shot at it with a screwdriver. I have a long
flex shaft screwdriver but the screw is in too tight for that. How
do you guys normally get at it? I read the door panel removal guide
on the tech section of dmcnews and it talks about removing the 10mm
bolts that secure the grab handle instead of the horizontal screws.
However in my door I see no bolts secruing the grab handle, only 2
horizontal screws on either side, and then 2 screws on the top (the
ones I'm trying to remove). I'm guessing that the top screws on my
door are the positions he's referring to for the 10mm bolts and for
whatever reason I have screws there instead of bolts.

Also, the passenger window came off the front guide. I've removed
the black piece with the felt on it and near as I can figure the
only way to get it back on the guide is to remove the L shaped guide
from the rest of the gold bracket and slide it through the plastic
piece attached to the glass and then reconnect it to the gold
bracket. Am I right about this or is there another way?

Thanks for the help, and happy Easter!

Dave