[DML] Re: Help me!!!!!!!

Just went through the same thing as you a few months ago. Best I can
say is check out your timing, valve timing and lash, vac leaks, and
definitely electrical-make sure your block is grounded, your wires to
the coil and resister are right. ALSO make sure the connectors on the
bulkhead are good-they need to be clean and tight, if they're loose
they won't work-this was my problem. BE SURE to check that the pins
are present in the connectors as well-when these connectors are old
and you unplug/plug in the connector it sometimes will force a pin out
and into the space behind the panel-I'm talking about all the colored
connectors on the engine bay bulkhead like the blue, red, yellow, etc.
Check those out. Make sure all your connectors are good and shiny on
the FV and warm up reg. A combination of all of these was my problem
that kept me from starting hot and idling nice. I didn't need to
purchase anything other then some Dielectric and vac o-ring seals so
make sure this is all good to go. You can fix a lot by just checking
out electrical connections for worn, loose, bad and corroded
connections. If that fails, maybe your throttle plates are too worn
allowing too much air in, maybe you have bad wires (even if they're
new check them), cap rotor all that good stuff. Hows your fuel system,
fuel distributor, etc? -----Dani B. #5003