[DML] Re: Delorean Photoshop Contest on Fark.com

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Kevin Abato <delorean@xxxx> wrote:

> It appears that with all the recent Delorean attention, Fark.com has
been running a "photoshop a delorean" thread.  Check out the entries.
 (Yes...some are not favorable to JZD, but others are creative....)

> http://forums.fark.com/cgi/fark/comments.pl?IDLink=1409437
>
> Kevin Abato
> Vin 16680

Hey, I see my car in there. Although I don't quite get the
photoshop... looks like a red devil guy driving, and a white fish
looking tail under the wheel?
http://members.cox.net/teachem2/strongsmash.jpg

Hmmm..

-Ryan