Re: [DML] Antennas: Do they still make Black Mast Power Antennas units?

Re: [DML] Antennas: Do they still make Black Mast Power Antennas units?

( Moderator's note: This moderator agrees with the note below. The idea here is to share the enthusiasum of owning these cars and offer a place to bring DeLorean related problems for answers, announce events and anything else related to the pride of ownership that comes with these cars. It shouldn't be a place to pick apart every comment another subscriber makes or otherwise continualy promote things that detract from a positive stance on the list. It should be a place for camaraderie, not one of constant whinng and complaining. )

All this bickering and infighting that keeps going on on list is really
starting to irritate me. I've said it before and I'll say it again.

The purpose of this list is to discuss the care and maintenance of our
little sliver cars.

I'm tired of people acting like they are on the grade-school playground
and getting into verbal shoving matches. If you have a problem with
someone, why don't you take it off list instead of subjecting everyone
on the list to it. I know there are several individuals on this list
that deserve low marks in the "plays well with others" category.

Phil Priestley
Alessandros Restaurant
http://alessandros120.com/
(503)370-9951