Re: [DML] Re: Death of JZD Boosting Prices on GTOs and DeLoreans?

Re: [DML] Re: Death of JZD Boosting Prices on GTOs and DeLoreans?

Yes I agree with Ryan and anyone else for that fact who just has
negative thoughts to say about what has happened lately.  I may not own
a Delorean, but I have a high respect for this group let alone for a man
who I have looked up to for many years.  Ever since 1981 when I first
saw a Delorean, I have dreamed of owning that car, I have cut and
collected photos, articles, you have it and I can only say that Mr.
Delorean is like a second father to me in away.  Since my dad died in 86
I gave up on lots of things, however the dream of that car I never gave
up on.  John Z Delorean is a man of integrity, and he had a compassion
and hopes and dreams.  I can only say great things for that car and for
him, and I just wish I could of met him one day in person.  I know that
he is standing right now next to my dad and their both looking down on
me right now, just smiling and saying to themselves.  Look at him, he
may not have his dream yet, but you wait he will have more than dreams
come his way like we did when we were down there.  That is why I say to
the Mods please either ban those that don't sign there names or kick
them out of the group that all they want to do is put down the Delorean
or such a fine man that invented such a fine automobile.  All they are
is jeaulous of him, because they couldn't invent this car or anything.
Tomorrow my mom is having surgery on her face for the sixth time, and I
pray it goes well, I was suppose to go with her and my brother to be by
her side.  However I have decided to try and find a way to get to
Detroit somehow to pay my respects and tell a man just how wonderful he
was in keeping my dreams, hopes, spirit and life alive to one day want
to own such a wonderful piece of history til the day I pass. and can
pass it on to my son who almost never made it out of the hospital.  Now
that this dream is more real to me to want to succeed, I only now want
to make it a bigger dream, by not only owning my own Delorean, but
having a great friend of mine build me the very 1st and biggest Delorean
Limo which I will forever be proud of and can only thank such a great
man who is standing next to my dad in Heaven for creating and having
such a remarkable vision to succeed in life, like I pray one day I will
also.  GOD BLESS YOU JZD AND MAY YOU REST IN PIECE!  Sincerely in
Christ, Jeff Stevens
P.s.  If for some reason you have heard this here, please tell my dad
and give him a hug for me and tell him thanks for the BTTF video tape
that he had his behind a wall for me for Christmas in 1986 that we found
with other gifts for the rest of us in 1987.  May all your dreams
forever be fulfilled with Johns love and heart behind them.
"BELIEVE IN CHRIST, BELIEVE IN YOURSELF, BELIEVE IN LIFE, AND BELIEVE IN
YOUR DREAMS AND THEY WILL ONE DAY PROSPER EVER SO PRECIOUS WITH HIS LOVE
WITHIN' ALL YOU DO"JDS(me)