Re: [DML] Endotex's attitude.

Every sword had two edges; every coin has two sides,
etc., etc.  But when someone expresses the side
opposite to yours, let's not start name calling.  To
call someone a  "bitter little person" is opinionated
name calling.

I've never met Endotex.  Some of his posts have
certainly rubbed me wrong.  HOWEVER, to say he has
never contributed anything positive is nonsense.  He
has contributed a number of technical pieces where he
has indicated that anyone seriously interested in the
subject can contact him off list.

I'm extremely saddened by JZD's death.  Yes, I think
he was a pretty darn bright individual.  But, like me
and, I suspect, everyone else on this list, he was no
saint and no matter how we try to cannonize him, it
won't happen.

Society makes no progress with dissenting voices.

Dick Ryan
VIN 16867

PS  Now I guess I will definitely have to join Marc
and VB in the Chicago dunking booth.