[DML] Re: Death of JZD Boosting Prices on GTOs and DeLoreans?

[DML] Re: Death of JZD Boosting Prices on GTOs and DeLoreans?

Well, I guess I'd rather be broke and happy, than bored with a bit of
cash in pocket. But that's the difference between us I suppose. I
enjoy life's pleasures that make my happy, rather than worship money.

Yeah, the speculation in prices rising is just that, and most likely,
we'll see a 2nd hoarding. Lots of cars soon will change hands, and
will be locked up in storage for another decade. And in another 10
years or so, there will be yet another bill sell off again. But
because we'll have a few preserved for later, the end result from all
this will be a maintained presence on the street.

Yeah, the press isn't always expected to be kind. Especially in the
UK, where their news media is all or nothing. Either the subject of
their stories are put onto a pedestal, or they are drawn and
quartered. It's rare that they ever print an indifferent story. What
can you say?

Now, I'm all for free speach, because it really helps inspire people,
by sharing ideals. Even if we don't agree sometimes. However, I
really believe that your posts are just about trolling. You really
don't have anything to offer to the community.

I don't know why you're always so angry with the rest of us, nor why
you feel that you have include disparaging statements about the man,
the cars, or individuals here in the posts you write.

So please whatever it takes to get you to stop, I'll do. You win, my
feelings are hurt, and I'll conceed whatever you want to hear, if it
will simply make you bring an end to all this. You win, now move on,
and leave. Because if you can't play nice, then don't play at all.

No one who is a part of this community, and shares it's ideals would
post something so distasteful as that "Kool-aid" remark of yours.
Please show that you have some trait of humanity in you, and leave
quietly. You have stated time and time again that you don't want to
be apart of us, so go now.

-Robert
vin 6585 "X"

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "endotex23" <endotex23@xxxx> wrote:

> Is it time to break out the poisoned Kool-Aid yet?
<SNIP>