[DML] Re: Removing the sacrilage from my Delorean.

[DML] Re: Removing the sacrilage from my Delorean.

Brandon,
Sorry it took so long to get back to you. There are several grits of
sandpaper wheels sold, it will all depend on how grainy or shiny you
want your car. Buy a few different grits, and some stainless steel
faceplates (to practice on), choose the one that you want, or find a
D that is basically un-restored (to match your faceplates to). I'd
rather screw up a few faceplates, than the finish on the car.

I understand how your Dad is about the garage floor, and it's too bad
you don't have a lot of room to move around in. It's a good thing
that the paint is coming off so easily, had it been painted
correctly, you'd be in for a real workout, and many frustrating
nights.

Hope the progress is going well.