[DML] Re: Retrofitting Throttle Enrichment Circuit

[DML] Re: Retrofitting Throttle Enrichment Circuit

Greg, Thanks for the reply.  How does the later CPR fuel enrichment
compare to the grounding of pin 11?  I have a few of the CPRs used on
the later B28E set ups (018 and 038).  I'm currently running a 004
with no enrichment function other than warm up.  I'm still trying to
figure out the best route to go. I think the WOT is pin 7.  Is it
possible to use an enrichment capable CPR and a throttle enrichment
circuit together or is that redundant?   How fast does the Lambda
loop react when one floors the accelerator?  What parts are needed
for the pin 11 enrichment system?  Thanks for your patience, Rick

 It can be
> further combined with the WOT input (the pin current number
currently escapes me at the moment) to gain even more. You can easily use this
> pin for accel enrichment via a differential pressure switch
measuring intake tract vacuum and venting through a calibrated orifice. Volvo
> later went this route and it beats using the CPR any day.
 Contact me if you need part numbers or more help.