[DML] Re: Daytime Running Lights (Type 2?)

[DML] Re: Daytime Running Lights (Type 2?)

Rich - Your idea is great.  I know that the Wings-A-Light Daytime
Running Light module can be used to power any light source desired,
including aftermarket driving or fog lights, so there is no reason
why it wouldn't work just fine with LED's.  It would need some
investigation to see if adding an LED to the existing housing, but
off to the side, would work based on the focus points that the
housing is designed for.  One issue would be the reduced power level
output from the module - LED's are sensitive to voltage input.  All
that would be necessary to resolve that would be to have the module
trigger a relay that would then actually power the LED.  In any
event, this sort of derivative can be quickly implemented.  Thanks
for the input.

Toby Peterson  VIN 2248 "Winged1"
DeLorean Parts Northwest, LLC-Home of Wings-A-Loft and Wings-A-Light
www.delorean-parts.com