[DML] Removing the sacrilage from my Delorean...any suggestions?

[DML] Removing the sacrilage from my Delorean...any suggestions?

Hi Everyone,

Thanks for all your replies on almost every possible issue.  Even
though I don't always ask the question, someone does and I get an
answer (yay).

Here's my question...As I said before, my Delorean is painted dark
blue but they didn't do a very good job on the paint.  They seem to
have used a latex sticky primer that isn't doing much because the
paint is flaking off the stainless.  I recently tried using a 1750
psi Pressue Washer to try and get the paint off, but it took too
much water for just one little spot.  In Colorado, this wouldn't
look good amidst the last 2 years of drought lol.  Now someone I
spoke to suggested using up to a 5000 PSI pressure washer to
possibly get the paint off.  Would this be a good idea?

If pressure washing doesn't work, would simply using a razor blade
and gently scraping the paint off hurt the Stainless Steel?  I've
scraped off a small unnoticeable spot and I can see the pretty SS.
Many people have suggested having it Soda Blasted or Plastic Bead
Blasted but the whole point of getting this car was to do it
myself.  So all the do-it-yourselfers please chime in.

Since I'm going to probably have to sand the SS down once I get all
the primer off anyways, using a razor wouldn't hurt it much would
it?  Since I kept it real flat, it hasn't scratched it at all.

Thanks for you input,

Brandon
Vin 3323
Denver CO