[DML] Brake Fluid DOT 5

Group,
I have added DOT 5 brake fluid to the web site. A lot of people I am
told love it but told me the best time to change over is when your
up dating the brake system. I also added a link to a study done by a
group that works with Triumphs to give an un-biased over view.
I hear good things when it comes to temperature and best of all no
water absorption.If you search Google under DOT 5 brake fluid you
can see a lot of good information.
John Hervey
http://www.specialtauto.com/delorean-parts/brakes-rotors.html