[DML] Re: PRV Performance - Set me straight please

[DML] Re: PRV Performance - Set me straight please

Don't forget that these engines are sitting in the back of the
DeLorean. As opposed to engines that sit up front and have air blowing
on them all the time (from fan or just from air flowing into the
radiator); the DeLorean has a very poor air flow in my opinion. If we
had intakes on the sides of the car that scooped up air and threw it
on the engine, I'd bet they would be much cooler. Nonetheless, the air
flow isn't so bad as it melts anything, I've had these stupid wire
loomes on my wires and they never melted, even near my manifolds
(which all lack heat shields)-i finally ripped these off and threw
them away, hate these things. Also, it is possible to run a cat with
the exhaust and not choke everything up; just don't use the stock cat
but rather use a universal one with a larger input and output. For
inspections you need to have a cat, and for testing obviously you need
to have good numbers otherwise you're failed...in most states now
anyway. -----Dani B. #5003