[DML] Celebrating the Irish

I took my silver Irish chariot to be displayed today at the North Texas
Irish Festival.
I were clad in me kilt and all!
Much thanks to the Ohio club for the "fact sheet", because I must have
passed out about a ream of those suckers today.

The looks like it glass ball in the possesion of a group of 3 year olds
after eating chicken.
It is fingered up to death.
I will need to do a major washing, but no harm done.

People were pleasently surprised to find that the car was built in Ireland.
they got a real kick out of it.

Anyway, I would like to let anyone new to the list know about the Dallas
Fort Worth DeLorean Motor Club is looking for any DeLorean owners in the DFW
area know we are here, and that we have been invited to be in the St.
Patricks Day Parade and then on display afterwards.
If you are a DeLorean owner in the DFW area, please contact me.
If you are lurker on the list nd just a fan of DeLoreans, please come to the
parade and I will be happy to show you my car!

Thanks!
- Videobob
http://www.dfwdmc.com