[DML] Pheasant Run update

Just a word on Pheasant Run

The Corvette people did end up signing a contract so we will be there at  the
same time.
Right now it appears that we will be working out a sharing agreement so  that
we can see their show and they can see ours ( Sat Car Show not the  dinners)

The joint show allows us to actually do more and gives us some new  resources
that we did not have available before. With this arrangement the line  up by
VIN number will be on Friday and if the weather is nice we can do the cars  by
class.

We also will be in the Not yet finished DuPage conference center owned by
Pheasant run and it is just across the street so that will keep us and our
activities separate from the Corvette show but within a short walk across the
street. (about twice the distance from the Grand Convention center in PF to the
Grand Hotel)

It also gives us more room on Friday and they have agreed to give us the
front parking for the Thursday cruise in right out in front of Pheasant run
lobby in a nice parking lot.
YES IT IS ASPHALT but not as faded as we would like LOL.

This new schedule will allow us to do the engine rebuild and suspension
upadate that we could not have done before.  There are a lot more  advantages for
us with this arrangement and a lot more room for the cars  especially if it is
nice weather. (over 4 acres of rolling hills.)

This note is just to keep the rumor mill from churning.

I am really excited by this event.  For about $20 per person more than  PF we
will be in one of the premier resorts in Chicago.  This will be one  of the
fullest shows we have done.
Hope you enjoy.

Ken