Re: [DML] Custom Headlight Covers (Blackouts) For Sale

Re: [DML] Custom Headlight Covers (Blackouts) For Sale

Hey Tamir,

Thanks for the quick response!  I'd have to say I agree with VB.  Is
the mirror option even an option with the guys you are going
through?  Thanks by the way for doing this, I was actually looking
into it before you brought it up since I have some old D magazines
that feature companies with front and back covers.  If the black
doesn't work at night, it'd probably be easier to stick with clear,
brownish, and the mirror tint.

Thanks again,

Brandon
Vin 3323