[DML] Cincinnati Tech Session and Parade - March 11th-13th

[DML] Cincinnati Tech Session and Parade - March 11th-13th

Hey Guys,

Just wanted to write and update everyone on what promises to be a
fantastic tech session and St. Patty's day parade event coming up in
Cincinnati the weekend after next! (March 11th-13th)

For those who haven't heard, we are going to help Erik Geerdink replace
his frame at Ken Koncelik's new warehouse.  A great opportunity to see
what goes into building one of these cars.  We will also be covering the
event for our next issue of DCS magazine, so you have an opportunity to
become famous by attending!  Maybe you can even be our next centerfold!

There is enough indoor parking for our entire group there, (Ken could do
a DeLorean Car Show inside this building if he wanted to!) so we'll be
having fun rain or shine!  Food and beer, as well as non-alcoholic
drinks will be provided, as will the usual access to my stock of
DeLorean parts.  So far, with those planning to attend, that we've heard
from, we have these states represented:

Ohio - 9-10
Michigan - 3
Tennessee - 1
Pennsylvania - 1
New Jersey - 2

If you would like to attend, there is no charge for the tech session.
Contact me privately via e-mail, and I will provide you with the address
and directions. (jhaldeman(AT)fuse.net)  We will be starting early
Friday in order to get as much done as we can on Erik's car.  Feel free
to come early if you can get off work!

On Sunday the 13th, we will be participating in the annual Cincinnati
St. Patricks Day parade.  Last year we had 6 cars there, and it gets
bigger and better every year!  There is a $15 registration fee for
participating in this parade, payable upon arrival.  Definitely worth
the money, as those who attended in the past can confirm.  This is one
of the largest St. Patty's day parades in the whole country...and we're
always an important part of it.  In addition, we have a connection that
works for the local CBS affiliate, and has promised to send a crew to
cover our participation...so yet another opportunity to be "seen" in
your DeLorean and show off what a truly great community we DeLorean
enthusiasts share!

If anyone has any questions, comments or suggestions, please write to me
at the e-mail address listed above.

Thanks,
Josh