Re: [DML] DMCH Floor mats

VB,

I have factory original floor mats in my car that are just now, (24 years) starting to shed. I have a gray interior with the black floor mats. I think it?s a nice contrast to the all gray. But I am sure gray mats would make the car seem brighter and larger.

I am really impressed with the factory mats, they have been tough and durable, this was one reason I never changed mine out. I had considered keeping the originals just for shows. But thanks to the floor mats my carpets underneath look brand new, so you could say the wear and tear on the mats is worth it.

One of the more knowledgeable people among us can probably verify this, but I thought originally all OEM floor mats were black?

Happy motoring!

Dan Haney
Vin 03254 - One of the many Colorado Deloreans

VB wrote:
Everyday there was a huge hairball in the floor where the carpet has come up
from my foot....now there is a bald spot in the middle.
They also warp real bad in the heat.
They look cool, but are not made very well and not worth $150.00.
I have had mine for about a year and with daily driving they are ruined.
DMCH really needs to update these wth a better made carpet.
- VB

PeoplePC Online
A better way to Internet
http://www.peoplepc.com