[DML] Re: Factory Interior colors

I think you're talking about pictures of a black interior car that
used to be up on DeLorean.org. That was likely just an optical
illusion because those pictures appeared to be taken at dusk, or
most likely the camera picked up colors from a flash on the carpet
that weren't there. Any variation from what I described in a post
earlier in this thread is due to owner customization. I've seen
DeLoreans with burgandy interiors, blue interiors, cloth interiors,
etc but none of those were factory. Sans of course the one 24k Gold
DeLorean that was produced with the tan interior.

To complicate things further, there have been pictures of a DeLorean
in the Guigaro Museum and another DeLorean altogether which both had
tan leather. Who knows about those cars... we may never have any
confirmation of how they came to have tan interiors. Interestingly
enough I believe DMC-Texas found samples of different colored
interior parts for the cars a while back when they moved their
inventory from Ohio to Texas. I believe most were burgandy, but
there may have been some other colors as well.

Louie Golden
VIN 5252 Charlotte, NC