[DML] Re: Window & Blower Question

You are experiencing some typical DeLorean issues. If the window
motors are original on vin 2700 then you are over due for the new
stuff. The OEMs had a flexible plastic tube in the mechanicals that
will break. Plus, the windows were never really aligned properly at
the factory and that didn't help. The new replacement motors are
great. I think the new motors are very tedious to install because
you need to pay close attention to all the window adjustments - but
worth the effort.

The blower motor - speeds 3 and 4 are on the same circuit breaker.
Speeds 1 and 2 are fused with the compressor. The OEM CB is a piece
of junk. The OEM blade connections are pressed fit and over time
work loose creating too much heat and therefore overheat the CB. You
need a good HD 20amp. Any of the vendors have the correct CB with
connections.

Harold McElraft - 3354

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Steven L. Alves" <steve@xxxx> wrote:

> Seems like when things start going, it happens all at once. While s
>
> I want to get this stuff fixed before something else goes wrong,
What are the chances that with South Floridas heat, I lose the
window and AC blower on the same day?