[DML] Re: Alternators

Getting rid of the Ducellier alternator was one of the best things I
did for my car.  Not only is it an unreliable alternator, its amperage
is just too low (80 amps I believe, most likely 60 after years of
corrosion and use).  I replaced it with Hervey's D140 Alternator and
the difference is unbelieveable.  Now I don't have to worry about
running headlights, radio, A/C, windshield wipers, brakes, and turn
signals at the same time.  They all work great.  Definitely replace
the Ducy before it fails on you on a longer trip.

Patrick
1880

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "secret_jedi_guy"