[DML] Rob Grady Tech Session at Florida Concours April 30

[DML] Rob Grady Tech Session at Florida Concours April 30

Rob and Debbie Grady will once again be co-sponsoring and attending
the annual Exotic Car Festival at Celebration, Florida, the weekend
of May 30-April 1.

Rob will be giving a FREE tech session for all DeLoreans owners
registered for the event, and will also be judging the cars for the
concours.

Last year we had 14 DeLoreans at the show, I just posted a photo.
This year we hope to double that number! This is a great event in a
gorgeous setting, and all proceeds are donated to Make-A-Wish.

The concours is held along the watertfront boardwalk in Disney's town
of Celebration, Florida, adjacent to Walt Disney World. In addition
to the Saturday April 30 concours of 140+ exotic cars, there will be
a black tie (optional) awards banquet that evening, and a fun
competitive rally the next day.

Registration and information can be found at
www.celebrationexoticcars.com

(Please note the site will be down sometime this week for a 12-24
hour period for updates)

Bring out your D for one of the best events of the year, April 30-May
1.

See you there!
Jeff
#20022