Re: [DML] B28F Water Pump Pulley

Apart from the pulleys that Toby and John sell, which are specific to
the DeLorean to allow the use of a Volvo pump, I have seen one pressed
steel bolt-on single belt pulley on a DeLorean's water pump. I re-fitted
a new pump some time ago and apart form having to re-tap the mounting
hols to M8, it fitted perfectly. I have no idea what car it came from
but I can tell you that one does exist

The twin-belt pulleys also have a different offset and will cause the
belt to wear very fast.

Martin