[DML] Re: Observation on "Eyebrows"

Age has a lot to do with it but the sun (in the form of heat) seems to
really make it worse. My car was always garaged and does not have any
warping but if I take it out and leave it in the sun it warps right
up. I don't think the radiator has much to do with it, it happens even
if the motor is not running. When I take it out of the sun or leave a
towel over the facia it is fine. In any case if you don't want it to
warp just glue in a stiffener plate over the headlights. It has to be
thin so it doesn't interfere with the headlights. The sun is really
hard on a car. Look what it does to the vinyl on the dash.
David Teitelbaum
vin 10757