Re: [DML] Dumb and Dumber

Ok, after Video Bob's comment, I just have to share this story..

A couple of years ago, I was down on the strip in my DeLorean,
southbound @ Tropicana. I pull up next to a Viper. Some guy in his
late 50's, bald is behind the wheel, and some chick who didn't look a
day over 18 is in the passenger seat.

So this girl is checking out my car, and totally looses interest in
the guy driving. I of course am checking her out in turn. The driver
then looks over at me with this pissed off look. So I stare the bald
guy directly in the eyes. And with the smuggest, most egotistical
grin possible, I run my fingers thru my HAIR! Needless to say, the
guy became FURIOUS, and took off as soon as the light turned green.

In Vegas, DeLoreans are always cooler than Vipers, Corvettes, and
other exotics. Why? Because if you see me, or someone else driving
one, you know that they're NOT rentals! :)

P.S. Anyone else other than VB coming to Vegas for NAB?

-Robert

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Videobob Moseley" <videobob@xxxx>
wrote:
<SNIP>
> something as attention getting as the hood of a DeLorean.
> I go to Vegas every April for the National Association of
Brodcasters
> meeting and I usually
> rent a Dodge Viper off the strip and I get a lot of looks in that
sucker, I
> can imagine
> what it is like in the DeLorean.
> I hope to drive the DeLo there one day.