Re: [DML] ski rack adapter

Yup Robert - that was me :)

The ski rack works excellent Ray - but like Robert says - you have to
load it the right way, like the brochure shows you.

I foresee three possibilities:

1) You have a non-original DMC ski rack

2) You load the skis on the right and left side. Wrong. You have to
load it all in the middle. The skis are supposed to be within the T-
panel area.

3) Very long and very wide skis *might* get you in trouble. I have
standard cross-country skis. Works fine.

Very best wishes from snowy Norway
*WOOSH*
Stian Birkeland
VIN # 06759

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "therealdmcvegas" <dmcvegas@xxxx>
wrote:

> Unless you're loading it wrong, I see no reason that it should
hinder
> door operation.
>
> http://dmcnews.com/faq/img/docs/doc_06a.gif
>
> Maybe it's not a real DMC rack?
>
> I know that there's another DML'er here on the list has the Ski
Rack,
> because he out-bid me on eBay a couple of years ago (no hard
feelings.
> In fact, since he skis, and I don't, I'm, glad he got it). If there
> was any issue with loading the skis and poles, I'm certain that he
> would have mentioned it by now.
>
> -Robert
> vin 6585 "X"
>

> --- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, tahoeray@xxxx wrote:
> >
> > I HAVE AND USE AN DELOREAN SKI RACK- IT MOUNTS ON THE LUGGAGE
RACK
> > ATTACHMENT. IT HAS A PROBLEM- IF YOU MOUNT MORE THAN I OR 2 SETS
OF