[DML] Took car out on first drive in 1 1/2 years, not without problems,

[DML] Took car out on first drive in 1 1/2 years, not without problems, though

So finally, today I took my DeLorean that I bought in July 2003 out
for a drive for the first time since September of 2003.  The car
starts fine, idles fine, revs freely up to 6000 when parked, but when
I head out onto the road it will drive up to about 3000 RPMs and then
doesn't want to go any further.  Depressing the accelerator just
makes it sputter.  It is a 5 speed, and to drive it around, I've been
just shifting early with it.  Top speed is about 55 mph.

Here's a list of what I did:
-replaced all engine vacuum hoses with silicone ones, replaced W-pipe
gaskets and o-rings, replaced injector seals, replaced o-ring on
mixture assembly, all 3 brass screws are closed
-re-gapped all spark plugs to 0.031", I know this is larger than
specification, but I also have the MSD Blaster 2 coil, so I thought I
should be able to space them a little further.
-Completely cleaned out fuel tank, checked every injector by placing
them in a bottle and jumping the fuel pump; all seem to spray
correctly.
-New distributor cap, new 8mm silicone spark plug wires, new ignition
coil (MSD Blaster2)
-checked that butterfly valves are opening fully
-gas is 87 octane, and tank is full
-pick-up hose assembly in fuel tank was replaced with john hervey's
pick-up filter, baffle being used is a large tuna can (bill robertson
style)
-frequency valve is buzzing happily

Is there anything else I can do?  Like I said, the car seems to run
fine until the engine is under load.  For that reason, it seems like
a vacuum leak, bad RPM relay, or any type of fuel starvation
shouldn't be the part of the problem.
I guess I should also mention that right now the car has no oxygen
sensor, and the exhaust manifolds are connected to straight pipes.

Where should I begin?

thanks,

Matt