Re: [DML] Re: The Rare Deloreans

The factory started producing cars @000560 Production vin#'s that
started at De Lorean factory was suppost to be from  500. they didn't
give pilot cars vin's Did they?, the cars before that were put together
before there were factory workers as sample & training cars,  Like the
10 black body fiberglass cars these were all assigned vin #'s but only
3 were sold the others were destroyed. they also needed  crash test
cars, mechanic's training cars, engineering cars, test track cars,
electrical testing car, & shipping practice cars. I also talked with a
couple of the factory workers from Ireland that even they confirmed the
factory start up was at 560 that's at least 3 workers, & @ Pigeon Forge
the engineer that was a guest speaker told me that mine was put
together by hand before the factory was finished he described it as the
car that was the pain in his arss as he talk to us all with soft door
skins & trying to line up the doors, making cardboard console, when he
& his wife checked my car out there were 4 other delorean owners that
were present he looked & said thats the car that was the Pain in my
arss he also recognized the dent in the drivers door about the window
that his crew dented by putting on the soft skins using his hand
instead of a rubber mallet. if you were at Pigeon Forge you might have
seen my car I also have the De Lorean name plate on the lower fender.
well, I really don't need to explain myself but, enjoy talking about it.

Thanks for your comment,
Lawrence  Mi. vin#'s 00538m, 00915a, 4873a