Re: [DML] Proto 1 Looking for flap sander

Re: [DML] Proto 1 Looking for flap sander

I have a contact within the original supplier that can get the
original flap wheel on the 1/2" shaft (sorry, originally said 3/8")
for $250.  The sand paper loads are $20 for a full load (3 sets of 4).
   So far ARO, the company that makes the air tool, has been unable to
identify the "S" on the model number.  They tell me "S" stands for
special but there's no documentation on what made it special.

Matthew
VIN 16816

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Lawrence J, Lormand"