From: sandorp1 [mailto:piszar@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Saturday, January 29, 2005 2:46 PM
To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [DML] Re: Thoughts

Andy, from one of the newest owners here (I bought my Delorean in December),
thanks for your insights.  I totally agree-----

The Delorean community should be much more close-knit because there are less
owners and far less parts and technical support.  As the spring driving and
show season draws near and I become more involved in the Delorean community
in years to come, I hope that I can look forward to a positive ownership
experience.

Let's get on with the fun of owning Deloreans!

Sandor
# 3002