[DML] Re: Changes to the Millennium Concours

[DML] Re: Changes to the Millennium Concours

I'm thrilled that the three premier DMC service and parts centers
are joining forces to jointly sponsor the Millennium Concours. With
the extensive expertise and knowledge that PJ Grady (Rob) and
DeLorean Motor Center (Don Steger) bring to the program, in addition
to the stellar support that DMC (Texas) has provided in creating and
growing the event, this next Millennium Concours will be an even
more impressive event.

The sponsors have entrusted Dave Swingle, Marty Maier and myself as
the first executive team, and the three of us will focus on
coordinating and conducting a well-organized event at the direction
of the sponsors. With the additional resources the joint sponsorship
affords, there will be a number of new developments that will make
participation in the event a highly rewarding experience for
everyone involved. If you have competed before or have never
competed but are considering it, this upcoming event is one that
you'll want to participate in.

In order to avoid inundating the DML with concours-specific
discussion, there is a dedicated discussion group for competitors or
folks that might be interested in learing more about participation.
The "Millennium-Concours" Yahoo group is where the event discussion
will be focused, and I encourage those that are interested (or even
just curious) to join that newsgroup for focused discussion about
the details of the next event.

Additional details and annoucements of exciting new participant
programs will be made as the details get further ironed out.

I want to thank all three corporate sponsors for their invaluable
contributions to the DMC community. Without their efforts and
support, owning and enjoying our wonderful cars would be a real
challenge.

       Knut

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "James Espey" <james@xxxx> wrote:

> DeLorean Motor Company (Texas) is pleased to announce that the
Millennium