[DML] The truth about Post 40013

Yup, Post 40013 is all true..  Claude could not even
turn the damn heat on, and it was one of the coldest
days of the year.

The four of us that were there that day are lucky to
be alive.

The discussion was about vendors refusing to sell
parts to people based on opinions they express in
public, Not a generous business man with 3 volunteers
risking their lives to clean out your basement, house,
garage, attic, and 3 story building which should have
been condemned.

You should be thanking Rob for what he did for you,
instead of dragging this topic back up as if you were
treated poorly.

http://info.mail.yahoo.com/mail_250