Re: [DML] Speedometer Woes

Hey Mike,

Best thing to do is jack up the front of the car, so the LH wheel is off
the ground, and disconnect the lower speedo cable from the lambda
counter. (inside passenger compartment)  Turn the wheel by hand, and
note whether the inner lower cable is also turning.  If it isn't, try
twisting and pushing it down into the outer flexible shaft. (not too
hard)  Sometimes, the thing just becomes unseated.  If it's jammed, then
you probably just need a new lower inner cable, since we just replaced
your angle drive.

If everything works there, check the connections at the lambda counter
for wear.  If you need a replacement counter, I've got a few here.  Let
me know.

Good luck,
Josh