RE: [DML] Need help

Jennifer,
don't bother doing a bunch of research to please this person.
They don't respect you or your feelings and they do not need a response.
They have their mind made up and you are not going to convince them
otherwise.
They are jeleous pure and simple.
I am betting this person drives a car that think is the "best" and everyone
else's car is crap.
They don't like to have the spot light shifted.
You will meet these type of know-it-all jack asses on a daily basis as long
as you own the car.
It comes as part of the package, you will always have to answer stupid
questions every time
you stop for gas or someone catches your near the vehicle.
If your lucky, you will get "hey, nice car"... but usually you will have to
put up with:
"Where's the flux capacitor?"
"How much did this cost?"
"How fast does it go?"
"Where did you find that car?"
"How long have you had that car?"
"is the guy who made that car still in jail?"
"...find any coke in the doors?"
...and the one I hate the most,
"How do you like that DeLorean?"
I usually reply, "I hate it, but I am forced to drive it as part of my
comminity service"
They look at me funny, and sometimes figure out I am being sarcastic.

This is life with the DeLorean.
Next time your loud mouthed buddy wants to shoot off at the mouth,
if your a nice person simply tell them in your own way,
"This is the car I wanted and I enjoy it and that's all that matters.
I wanted something unique and different as a novelty and I have a lot of fun
with it
and frankly it is none of your business"
If you an A-hole like me then you would say,
"Go Fxxx yourself before I knock your teeth out."

Either response will usually stop the harassment.
So far no one has lost any teeth.

- Videobob